Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mama Stays Home

My days generally follow a very standard routine.  2-3 days a week I hang out in the apartment by myself, doing what puppies do: admiring my fur, trying to scavenge the cupboard for stray doggy treats (I never find any; the humans hide them well) and maybe surfing the web while I check email.*  The rest of the week I go to doggy daycare, and let me tell you, the shiz that goes down there?  That's a whole other blog.  On the weekends the humans and I veg out on the couch and they take me to the doggy park.

Anyways, today is NOT the weekend.  In spite of being a canine, I'm pretty advanced for my age (almost 10 months).  Today is not the weekend and yet, Mama is vegging on the couch.  This has never happened before in my very brief lifetime.  I was befuddled.

This morning when she took me out for my post-breakfast walk, she kept muttering, "Of all the days for you to take a while to potty.  Just poop already!  I feel like I'm going to fall over."

Ahem, some things can't be rushed.

I conclude that Mama is just taking a day off.

*I may be reached at ManhattanMerlot@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Loveee it! You probably cramped her style staying at home that day too :P

    ReplyDelete